The Bulk Liquid Cargo Complex of Ust-Luga Oil, JSC in the Ust-Luga Sea Port is a port facility and an object of transport infrastructure of the 1st category.
To ensure sustainable and safe operation of the Company, to protect individual and collective interests against any acts of unlawful interference, to ensure the antiterrorist security of the Bulk Liquid Cargo Complex, the Company takes the following transport security measures:
- the Company takes measures to ensure transport safety in accordance with the Plan for Ensuring Transport Security of a Transport Infrastructure Facility, as developed and approved on February 28, 2013 by the Federal Agency of Sea and River Transport;
- the works on design, construction and commissioning of technical and engineering means to ensure transport safety have been completed in full;
- the employees of Ust-Luga Oil, JSC, who are members of transport security forces, have received special training and have been certified based on the training results;
- the access control and intra-site security procedures are implemented in strict compliance with the Federal Law ‘On Transport Security’ (FZ No. 16 dated February 9, 2007) and the approved ‘Regulation on Access Control and Intra-site Security Procedures’;
- the Company’s staff and all individuals staying in the territory of the transport infrastructure facilities are informed, in a clear and accessible form, about the applicable requirements and restrictions in the field of transport security that regulate their activities.