The company today
Ust-Luga Oil, JSC is the owner and operator of the largest European terminal for transshipment of oil products from railway transport to sea tankers.
The Ust-Luga Oil, JSC’s Terminal is one of the guarantors to ensure export obligations of Russian oil companies.
The Company’s core activity is transshipment of black (various grades of oil-fuels and vacuum gasoil) and light (petroleum, naphtha) oil products, and stabilized gas condensate.
Ust-Luga Oil Terminal, general view, 2016
The main priorities of the Company are:
- High quality of service provision while observing the highest level of environmental, industrial and fire safety requirements and standards;
- adherence to the policy of client’s interest priority, a good value for money;
- efficient social and human resource policy.
The Terminal’s technological capabilities are unique in many respects, which makes it possible for the Company:
- To discharge simultaneously 526 tank wagons with black and light oil products;
- to store simultaneously up to 960 thous. cu. m of oil products in tanks;
- to load simultaneously 3 tankers of up to 300 thous. dwt, with a throughput capacity of 9,000 tons per hour.